If you think that your copyrighted work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, and that it is accessible via NiceTime.com®, please contact the NiceTime.com® Copyright Agent as described by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 ("DMCA"). For the legally binding notification of copyright infringement under the DMCA, the following information is required in writing:
1. A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
2. Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site.
3. Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material.
4. Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
5. A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
6. A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
All written notices should be sent to the following Designated Agent at NiceTime.com®:
Designated Agent: NiceTime.com® Custom Research
Address of Designated Agent: Straßbergerstr. 28, 80809 München, Germany
Fax number of Designated Agent: +49 3212 3003212
PLEASE DO NOT SEND ANY INQUIRIES UNRELATED TO COPYIRIGHT INFRINGEMENT (E.G., CUSTOMER SERVICES REQUESTS) TO THE ABOVE CONTACT. YOU WILL NOT RECEIVE A RESPONSE IF YOU SEND COMPLAINTS UNRELATED TO LEGAL MATTERS TO THE ABOVE CONTACT.