We headed over to the Waldorf Astoria in NYC to learn about 3 Michelin Star winner Heinz Beck's recipe for the best Carbonara Fagotelli you'll ever try.
Beck's restaurant La Pergola resides in the Rome Cavalieri, a Waldorf Astoria Hotel in Italy.
1. Whip egg yolks
2. Mix in grated Pecorino cheese, pepper and cream
3. Place in refrigerator for 30 minutes
4. Remove ingrdients and use to fill fresh pasta
5. Boil pasta in water with salt
6. Roast Guanciale and add 1 tsp olive oil
7. Add dicet zucchini, 2 tsp white wine and 1 tsp cooking water from the pasta
8. Strain pasta, add to pan, and add a little more grated Peccorino cheese
Please share this if you like it!
Nothing Is Faster Than Light - Except This Camer
WOW - The History Of Fashion In Seconds
So Cute !
A Boy And His Mom walking Along The Street When The Unthinkable Happened
Carlo Ninja Cat Vs. Bonzo The Dog
Why A Fingerprint On This Ball Would Be A Catastrophy
Traffic As A Living Organism
The Electrocuted Bear
It Appears Like A Miracle That A 30 Year Old Survived In This Car Crash